Welcome to Bergman CPA Tax & Accounting
Due to COVID-19, we have changed some procedures to accommodate our clients. The safety and well being of our clients is our number one priority. That is why we have made the following changes.
- We have now placed a drop box outside our main entrance so that you can drop off your information at any time. Please leave your name and number with your information, and we will call you to conduct a phone interview.
- When we finish your return we will contact you.
- For our client’s convenience, we now have a form that can be filled out if you need to file and submit 1099’s.
- Fill the form out below.
- After filling the form out, you can turn it into us by using a drop box account. (Sign up for the drop box account using the information on the right side of the screen. You will see a login, click “sign up” under the login if this is your first time.) You can also provide us with hard copy instead via mail or by dropping it by the firm. (There is now a physical drop box outside the main door that you can leave items in if necessary.)
- We will contact you when your 1099’s are finished. You will be able to pick them up, or we can send them out for you.
- Please feel free to contact us with any questions.
At Bergman CPA Tax & Accounting, the careful management of your finances is our top priority. We pride ourselves on staying up to date with the latest laws and technologies that will affect you and/or your business. It is important to us that we provide you with a personalized and thorough service that meets your business or individual needs. Tax planning and business management are important, and business owners need current information to manage their businesses. Our role is imperative and informative.
Bergman CPA Tax & Accounting concentrates on increasing our client’s success. We provide services to help you plan your first day, accurately track revenue and receivables, identify key performance indicators, and minimize your tax liability. We specialize in many different fields including bookkeeping, payroll, and strategic tax planning for your individual or business needs. We work with our clients to establish accounting methods and tax strategies to reduce your taxes.
Our newest area of specialization is in Virtual and Outsourced CFO services. We use our expertise and knowledge in business to analyze how your business is performing within its industry. We will then make recommendations on how we believe that your business could do things differently to improve how it is performing. Click the link below to see ways in how we can assist you and your business through our virtual and outsourced CFO services.