How do you bill for your services?

Our billing differs depending on the project and task. Please contact us for any billing related questions. 

What hours are you available?

We are available during normal business hours, 8:00am to 5:00pm Monday through Friday or by appointment. 

During the summer our Friday hours are 8:00am to 2:00pm.

What role do you play if the IRS audits me?

There are only three people who can represent you in federal tax court: your CPA, your attorney, or an enrolled agent. If you are audited, we will do our very best to explain and defend all details of returns that we have prepared.

How much and what kind of preparation do you need for my return?

Here’s a short list that should cover most situations: All W-2’s, 1099 INT’s, 1099 DIV’s, 1099B’s (if stock sales have occurred), 1099 MISC’s (if self-employed), K-1’s, 1098’s for mortgage interest, real estate and personal property tax bills, contribution records, significant medical expenses, unreimbursed employee expenses, investment interest incurred, rental property income & expenses, and farm income & expenses (if applicable).

Bergman CPA Tax & Accounting is a firm that provides a wide variety of accounting, tax and financial management services. Most of our clients are located in Marshall County, but we also serve clients all across Iowa.
Bergman CPA Tax & Accounting ©   |    |   Tax Pro Websites by Service2Client.com